- Each DPF goes through the following three stage cleaning process:
- Stage 1
- Pneumatic cleaning (removes heavy soot and ash accumulation from the DPF)
- Stage 2
- Thermal regeneration (bakes residual soot into ash and slowly removes contaminates over an eight hour bake period)
- Stage 3
- Pneumatic cleaning (removes any remaining particulate matter from the DPF)
- A restriction test is performed before and after the cleaning process to ensure that the DPF flows according to its baseline w.g.
- Each DPF is visually inspected for external cracks as well as pin tested for internal cracks.
- Before and after pictures are taken to document damaged spots and/or areas of concern.
- This information is compiled and placed in a DPF analysis that is provided to you ( example analysis ).
- Each DOC is flushed and baked to ensure a clean final product.
Liquid Chemical Cleaned DPFsCall for pricing
- We have the have the ability to clean DPFs with a liquid chemical solution and proprietary cleaning process!
- The liquid chemical solution works by breaking the chemical bond between the carbon based contaminate and the surface that it is adhered to inside the DPF.
- The benefit is that the liquid chemical solution works itself into each of the DPFs inlet and outlet cells for a much deeper clean.
- This cleaning process regenerates the DPF and extends its cleaning intervals
- Currently, we are the only facility in the Southeast that offers a liquid chemical cleaning option!
DPF Exchange Program $400.00
for Detroit DD15 and DD13 After treatment platforms
- Detroit DD15 and DD13 engines only (Part #A6804910894 – 2 small DPFs)
- Program is applicable to fleet customers running 50 or more power units with Detroit engines
- Liquid cleaned DPFs are in stock and available for exchange
- Call us and we will bring you a clean pair of DPFs and pick up your dirty DPFs!
Call us at 770-713-1266 to schedule your DPF cleaning!